The Performance, Value, and Simplicity of Carrier Ethernet.
Did you think network scalability, flexibility, cost-effectiveness and reliability were out of reach? Think again!
Your communications network is critical to your business. It is the enabler to your success and growth. As traditional wide-area networks are being challenged in today's world of IP-convergence, your network needs to be scalable, flexible, and simple to manage.
If any of these challenges seem familiar, it's time you look at Sting Communications!
- Costly and complex to grow: Adding or removing sites means significant network challenges. Bandwidth upgrades disrupt your core operations and slow your ability to respond to additional opportunities.
- Cost inefficiencies: You purchase separate voice, video, and data network services and more bandwidth than you need. Your operational costs are through the roof because you are purchasing and maintaining multiple CPE devices.
- Inflexible network transport services: You are managing complex legacy networks from multiple carriers with restrictive WAN protocols.
Let Sting Communications solve your problems and create new opportunities for you to run your organization more effectively and efficiently.
Sting's Native Ethernet Network delivers any-to-any connectivity with simplicity, and the assurance of security and control of your network. It provides cost effectiveness and flexibility. For organizations managing networks and communications requirements across geographically dispersed locations, it is the optimum solution, providing scalability and reliability.
A Future-Forward Solution
Sting's network was built from the ground up as an Ethernet and Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) solution. No legacy technologies. No old-school network protocols to work around.
It is a Layer 2/3 MPLS network that makes the "WAN" a "LAN", reducing your complexity and cost while increasing your flexibility on a converged IP network. MPLS provides you with uncomplicated any-to-any connectivity that enables seamless integration for your applications and services.
Arm your organization with a powerful converged solution – a single IP network that can handle data, voice and video, and share applications and manage configurations all while handling connectivity across multiple networks. The flexibility of MPLS with the simplicity of Ethernet.
Sting's Carrier Ethernet solution is built on a fully redundant fiber optic backbone. This empowers you to achieve high operational performance at an affordable cost. We also leverage our wireless broadband capabilities and over 100 technology partners to offer one seamless, secure, and scalable WAN solution.
Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
|Do you need to:||Sting Solution:|
|Migrate to a Converged IP network.||Virtual Ethernet services (VPLS, VPRN) with QoS guarantees|
|Communicate with multiple sites||Any-to-any connectivity allows any site within the network to communicate and share applications directly.|
|Simplify network operations and administration||Managed Network Services.|
|Ensure network reliability and survivability||MPLS network with fast re-route and optical ring backbone.|
|Scale bandwidth to meet business requirements||Increase your bandwidth incrementally, as needed.|
- Significantly lower your total cost of ownership. Collapse your services and optimize your bandwidth use with a single connection, all while lowering capital equipment expenditures. The Ethernet interface is embedded in most network equipment, meaning no additional equipment investment is required.
Assurance and Reliability
- A fiber optic network combined with Carrier Ethernet and MPLS provide for high network resiliency.
- VPLS/VPRN Services ensure confidentiality and security on your network.
- Faster network changes reduce disruption to your business operations.
High Performance Productivity
- Use your bandwidth more efficiently.
- Converge and share applications over a single network.
- Let Sting's advanced Network Operations engineers work with you to tune overall performance and allow you to grow at your speed. Don't let old technology hold you back. Call Sting today!