New Challenges, New Opportunities for the Connected Healthcare Enterprise
Healthcare is becoming more complex and personalized, creating new demands on your IT infrastructure:
- The rise in Health Information Exchanges requiring network access to Electronic Medical Records across many service providers
- Increased imaging capabilities driving the need for more flexible bandwidth
- The growing use of remote diagnostic applications networked to central services and connected to distributed sites and each other
- HIPAA and other regulations require comprehensive medical records security across your entire network
Your legacy network is not able to meet these demands without expensive and disruptive infrastructure upgrades. Sting Communications can help you design, implement and manage a Connected Healthcare network to meet the demands of a complex and ever changing healthcare environment.
Sting Communications competitive advantages for healthcare markets, include:
- Strong market experience serving hospitals, physician offices and healthcare consortiums
- Engineering and network design for secure, cost-effective and compliant solutions
- Project management expertise implementing high-speed networks for hospitals, clinics and physician offices
- Underserved and unserved market expertise assisting rural healthcare organizations identify and secure the resources they need to succeed
- FCC Rural Healthcare Pilot Program expertise and experience
- Dedicated healthcare account management and customer service focus
Sting Communications' provides a highly scalable, secure and cost-effective solution to replace your legacy network. Our solution is tailored perfectly for health care systems attempting to meet today's connectivity and bandwidth demands.
Sting's Carrier Ethernet Network combines the simplicity and low cost of Ethernet with the speed and reliability of optical fiber and fixed broadband wireless. A solution that provides:
- Flexible, scalable connectivity among geographically dispersed hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and business offices.
- The increased bandwidth necessary to support medical imaging, central record storage, and streamlined compliance with privacy regulations.
- Seamless, shared access to medical and business applications and data across dispersed facilities and networks.
Our enterprise solution for health care facilities enables a patient's file to be transported to multiple locations and updated by a physician, nurse, pharmacy, or laboratory, with each being served by a separate Ethernet virtual circuit to ensure confidentiality and security. In addition to IP-centric data applications, Sting's enterprise solution for healthcare systems is ideal for integrating voice, video, and Internet traffic to eliminate network overlays.
Sting's Wide Area Network - Benefits for Healthcare Customers
- Cost Reduction
- Scalable Bandwidth
- Enhanced Performance
- Shared Resources
- Shared Resources
- Distance Learning and Continuing Medical Education
- Electronic Medical Records